cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NM7.1: Inbound processing was stopped because of server error (id=10)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have migrated the 2.5 application to 7.1. Now when I am creating few transactions from mobile client say create or modify & trying to synchronize its giving me an error as stated below... I have copied the error code text from trace file of client.

Pls let me know if anyone has any clue so as what might be the reason behind it..!!

-

<r id="1268990872922" t="14:57:52" d="2010-03-19" s="D" c="000" u="" g="" m="HTTPSyncCommandIn#Error(errorId=10, messageText=Error during Uploading messages Id mismatch)">

<f n="SourceName" v=" [/CFS/Sync/Synchronizer/HttpSyncCommand]"/>

<f n="LocationName" v=" (com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.sync.synchronizer.http.Command:execute)"/>

<f n="ThreadName" v="Thread-41"/>

</r>

<r id="1268990872923" t="14:57:52" d="2010-03-19" s="E" c="000" u="" g="" m="An error encountered on server: &quot;Error during Uploading messages Id mismatch&quot;; error code 10">

<f n="SourceName" v=" [/CFS/Sync]"/>

<f n="LocationName" v=" (com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.sync.api.SyncManager:postMessage)"/>

</r>

<r id="1268990872924" t="14:57:52" d="2010-03-19" s="E" c="000" u="" g="" m="Inbound processing was stopped because of server error (id=10): Error during Uploading messages Id mismatch ">

<f n="SourceName" v=" [/CFS/Sync/Synchronizer]"/>

<f n="LocationName" v=" (com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.sync.synchronizer.http.HttpSynchronizer:readResponse)"/>

</r>

<r id="1268990872937" t="14:57:52" d="2010-03-19" s="D" c="000" u="" g="" m="commit called on PersistenceSink with connection 27830759">

<f n="LocationName" v=" (com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.pers.jdbc.core.JDBCPersistenceSink:commit)"/>

</r>

-

Regards,

Saptak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saptak,

Message Id mismatch error comes when the messages in client & doe have gone out of sync.

I think the best way to recover from this situtaion is to reinitialize the device.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your inputs.. Do you have any idea behind this error, why does the client & doe messages go out of sync. And what can be done as a precautionary measure to avoid it..

Do you want me to try "Recover the device", or to reinitialise it ??

Because if I reinitialise the device then the user will not be able to sync again with same device & i will have to un-install & re-install the client & sync again...and this will create problems in production system.

I also tried to recover the device; it doesnt work this way.

Pls guide me...

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Saptak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saptak,

Which SP and patch level is the device on?

I dont know of any other way to get away with this error other than to reinitialize the device.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Both server and client are on SP09.

Thanks in advance,

Saptak Kulkarni.

VikasLamba
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Saptak,

Message ID mismatch is an unrecoverable error and this case should not arise ideally. If you can reproduce the issue consistently, then kindly raise an OSS ticket for SAP.

As of now as Amit told go ahead and re-initialize your device. The logical device on the DOE is of no use after this error. On client side doa re-installation of the device and trigger a fresh registration.

Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vikas / Amit,

Thanks a lot for your inputs. After analysis we came to conclusion that this error was due to another issue called as "BigDecimal" which we encountered in MI7.10 SP09. And we had reported this to SAP & have received a solution to it. Now its working fine.

Points granted to both of You.

Thanks & regards,

Saptak.

Answers (0)