cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delete change no from BOM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

one issue: The user created two change no valid from same date and he used both change numbers in same BOM also.

now if i am trying to shift the date of change no or wants to do UNDO, i am not able to do.

Error :

Changes to Material BOM 453530281871/US9C/3/01 cannot be undone

Message no. CC806

Diagnosis

Material BOM 453530281871/US9C/3/01 has also been processed with change number xyz1. These changes would make the requested undo invalid.

System Response

The undo is not executed.

Procedure

Check whether the changes with change number xyz2 should also be undone. If they should, first undo the changes for change number xyz2.

please suggest some solution for this issue.

Thanks

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Rachel_Tang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Have you tried both change number in CCUNDO? I think you may get the same result for both change numbers.

If you have used the different change number with same validity date to change the BOM data, then the system will not notice which change is done first and which is done later because the valid from is only accurate to date but no time, so when you try to revert the change the system can't determine if it should be done and issue the error. To prevent this, please do not

change the BOM by different change number with same validity date in the future, but for the existing problems, you may use another change number to change the BOM back to previous status.

Regards,

Rachel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can't we assign alternate dates to change numbers and do BOM undo option in this case?

Regards,

jyj9ja