cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New order type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We have created a new order type. When we use the new order type, for the sale order item, in the condition tab, for the respective condition type, no gl account is showing against the account key. We are able to see the account key. If we use another order type, we are able to see the gl account tab in the condition tab.

What would be the issue? Please suggest.

Regards,

AR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved. There was a lapse in new order type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the Document pricing procedure in VOV8.

Then check which pricng procedure is triggered in OVKK for combination of this pricing procedure.

Then check VKOA for Account determination .

I hope this helps

regards

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

As and when u create the new order type(copying frm the existing (OR)).When u try to save the new order type.System will prompt for the (Whether copy controls fields from (OR) to new order type should be done or not.

If u say yes system will copy all the control to the new order type from the old one.

If u say no system will not copy.

In your situation also u have not specified yes while copying controls.And the g/l accounts are not copied from (OR) to new order document type.

Try to do it again..

Or else if u want to rectify it (Go to VTAA) t.code this is the copy control for (Sales document to sales document) and in that go to the new entries and specify your new document type and maintain all the copy controls.

Then only u r issue will be resolved.

If satisfied with my answer pls issue points to me....

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Sales Order - line item - conditions > detail , you will be able to see only the Account key.

In which order you were able to see the G/L Account ? What is the order type?

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

In your first thread you mentioned new order type? i am asking about the same order type

Regards,

Seegal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Your new order type is Copied from existing one or you created new one with all new reqirements?

Regards,

Seegal