cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Controled Item level workflow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using SRM 7.0. and Developing a process controlled item level workflow for Shopping cart.

My requirement is ,

1) I have to combine the items based on Account assignment category i.e. in 10 line items PR , i have 3 items for cost center and remaining 7 items for Asset account assignment. I have send first 3 items for Cost center manager and remaining 7 items for Asset admin.

How can i differentiate the items to send for approval.

I heard about BADI BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI, but can i use this for Process controlled workflow. My workflow is n-step approval workflow.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Bhanu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu ,

You have to create the custom Badi to achieve this requirement. You can find sample code in the standard Badi Implementation '/SAPSRM/BD_WF_AGENTS_SC' .

Regards,

Saravanan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan,

Thanks for your reply, I tried using /SAPSRM/BD_WF_SC_RR_PGRP to combine but in vain.

I do not know how to combine items for one approval and some other for another approval. Could you please give any suggestions to achieve this. it will be great help for me.

Thanks,

Bhanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

if the requirement is to be determined approvers based on the Acc.Assignment Category, Then copy the standard badi '/SAPSRM/BD_WF_SC_RR_PGRP' into custom Badi. The method 'GET_AREA_TO_ITEM_MAP' of the custom badi you can see the AT NEW statement , Standard code will be based on Pr.GRP, but your code should be based on Acc.Assignment Category. You have to create custom AREA class where you have to find the approver based on acc.assignment category.

If your requirement is different, then explain little more details

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Saravanan. My actual requirement is based on Catalog id. I will try to implement as per your suggestion.

My question, is it possible to combine items based on catalog id ? I mean if i implement area class and logic for approvers, per your suggestion ?

Thanks,

Bhanu .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan, Thanks for your helpful answer.

Now am able to separate items based on catalod id, but am facing one problem. i.e. 2 times, same item is going as workitem for approval.

Ex: PR has 2 items, first item is catalog and second one is non-catalog. Have separated and assigned separate agents for each item. But 2 agents are getting the same workitem for approval. I am unable to send catalog one.

I think i am missing some thing. Could you please suggest if i am missing some thing.

Thanks,

Bhanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now i am able to send each item as saparate workitem, but how can i combine 2 items ?

Thanks,

Bhanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Satavanan. Per your suggestion am able to combine items successfully. Thank u very much. I am giving u full points.

Regards,

Bhanu.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

not allowing to assign rewards due to Technical error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

Glad to hear that my suggestion is helped you..

Saravanan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Due to technical error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the item level workflow.. WS14500015 (in SRM 4.0)

In the approval table item_approval_obj for each item put the criteria for differentiating each item.

Example item_approval_obj[1]

SC_GUID C 32 4BA26B9CB6160096E100800213900F21

APP_CRIT_NAME1 C 10 OBJ_TYPE

APP_CRIT_NAME2 C 10 COST_OBJ

APP_CRIT_NAME3 C 10 BAND

APP_CRIT_VALUE1 C 32 CC

APP_CRIT_VALUE2 C 32 000000050001

APP_CRIT_VALUE3 C 32 Cost_center_manager

APPROVAL_OBJECT_GUID C 32 4BA1D86F10390056E100800213900F21

etc

The workflow will send the items with same criteria at once for the approval.

Swetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Swetha,

I am using WS40000014 (SRM7.0) workflow.

Regards,

Bhanu Gattu.