SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move-Out through Emigall

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have performed the mass move-out through the emigall ,the temksv table is not getting updated and the ever table is getting updated.

When i perform the data import,the statistics shows the error message,but the move-out is getting happened.How???

Please can any one suggest the solution.

Thanks.

-Santhosh.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh

There are a couple of possible reasons the EVER table was updated, but the TEMKSV entry was not created.

What's the error message created by the migration workbench?

Thanks

Jürgen

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh

There are a couple of possible reasons the EVER table was updated, but the TEMKSV entry was not created.

What's the error message created by the migration workbench?

Thanks

Jürgen

0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks for the reply.

I received the below error mesaage ,When i performed Upload.

Move-out 200000020195 on 12/31/2009 has already been entered for contract 8000000237

Message no. EQ232

Diagnosis

You have attempted to create a move-out for a contract. A move-out has already been created.

System Response

It is not possible to create an additional move-out document.

Procedure

If you wish to process the move-out for this contract, choose "Change move-out document".

Thanks.

Santhosh

Edited by: santhosh kumar on Mar 22, 2010 6:21 AM

0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh

According to the error message EQ 232, the contract was already moved out. An IS-U contract has an "end-" date, which is the move-out date. It is not possible to end a contract twice. The check which raised the error is in ISU_O_MOVE_OUT_OPEN, which is pretty much the first thing called in ISU_S_MOVE_OUT_CREATE in charge to create your move-out. I therefore exclude the possbillity that EMIGALL updated the EVER table in the same instance that created the error message.

Please investigate following three options:

• The move-out might have been performed in an earlier run of EMIGALL => check for change documents for EVER-AUSZDAT and compare with the runtime of EMIGALL.

• The move-out for the given contract was already performed within the same upload file => check the file for the same key value in TMOVEOUTCONTRACTDATA-CONTRACT.

• The entry was changed by another process, like CIC0 => check for change documents for EVER-AUSZDAT and compare with the runtime of EMIGALL.

Yep

Jürgen

0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks for the reply.

I have checked the three possible ways.Every thing is correct.I hope it may be standard problem or We have to use any Sap Notes??But i am not sure.

Regards,

Santhosh

0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh

Sorry, I'm a little bit lost now.

Could you please post the changedocument(s) entry for field AUSZDAT and the error log created by EMIGALL for the given contract?

Otherwise, if you're certain the contract was not moved-out by the time error message EQ232 was raised, you should probably contact SAP regarding this issue. I don't think it's possible to have error message EQ232 for a contract not move-out yet and - even more unlikely - create the move-out after hitting the error message.

Jürgen

0 Kudos

Thanks jurgen.It is an Sap Problem.