cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global ATP with product allocations and SD returns

0 Kudos

Dear all,

We have been setting up an implementation scenario with an ECC 6.0 and SCM 5.0 system which verifies SD orders versus SCM product allocations.

With SD orders and SD contracts everything works fine. But we have a problem with using SD returns (same material and plant used like the SD orders): We would expect the system also to check the returns for product allocation quantities but it seems that the SCM availability check does not enter the product allocation procedure at all (we have some user-exits in use but these are only accessed when we go via SD orders, no access at all for SD returns).

Is there any special setting which we have to activate in order to have the SD returns properly processed with product allocations? (Customizing "Set the Transfer of Returns to SAP APO" within ECC is activated) The system somewhere gets stuck during the check within the SCM system.

Thanks for providing assistance regarding this matter.

Kind regards,

Klemens

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pavan_verma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Are you using same check instructions in Return orders as used in SD order. If yes then product allocation should be considered in return order also.

Thanks,

Pavan Verma

0 Kudos

Hello,

Both processes (orders and returns) use the same requirement class "011" from ECC which should(?) result in the same check instruction "011" in SCM system.

"011" check instruction is connected to business events "A, SD order" and "B, SD delivery".

Kind regards,

Klemens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Klemens,

I guess you are talking about ATP category 'BZ'?

If yes, this ATP category is not supported for an allocation check in APO.

There is a method in APO that only allows certain ATP categories and 'BZ' is not one of them.

Bye, -DA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks, did you resolve your issue here? I assume what you are wanting is for the Returns order to free up allocations qtys that had previously been consumed by the originating sales order, that is, incoming orders qty should be reduced by the amount of the returns order. I know that when a sales order line item is rejected the incoming order qty is reduced, but I'm not sure it is possible for a returns order to do this.

ATP Man, are you saying that as category BZ is not supported by Allocations that it is therefore not possible for the Incoming Orders Qty to be reduced by a Returns Order? I have a business reequirement to do exactly that.

If it is not possible to do this through the automatically via the ATP check, the only way I can think to address this, would be to try and transfer the Returns qty to SCM after the order is saved and then to have a macro that reads the returns qty and reduces the Incoming Orders qty by the qty of the return.

Paul.