cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Driver Program is not getting triggered for Adobe PDF form in Infotype 0906

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am currently working on a HCM requirement for Generating Letters for Infotype 0906.

The Form template is Developed in PDF using Adobe Livecycle Designer, and i have a driver Program for passing the Data to the form.

The program is working fine, when i run it, it is able to pass the data to the PDF Template and am able to see the PDF Form with the populated data.

The program name and the form name needs to be filled in the "v_t7inform_subty" for making the Form to be appeared in the Standard Screen on the click of the button for Infotype 0906.

On Clicking button in the infotype i am able to view the Form. But without Data. Only the PDF Template appears.

The Driver program for the form is not getting triggered.

Secondly am using NAST-OBJKY for getting the PERNR to the program. Is it right to use it.

If any one can help me on this, it will be of great help.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Vinodh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am ready to help you, but I don´t get the problem.

You say the driver program works fine. Next you say you cannot see the values. That probably means that in the second case you don´t call the print program with the proper parameters? Or you don´t call that at all? Or on that button... do you access some previously saved form?

By the way, do you know there is Adobe forms forum under NetWeaver? You can find me there.

Regards, Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Otto,

The problem that am facing is that we need Display a PDF form in the standard transaction on click of the Button.

For that we need to assign the Form Name and Driver Program Name for that transaction in 'v_t7inform_subty'.

Now in the Standard Transaction when i click on the button, Only the Form appears but the program to pass the data is not getting triggered.

This requirement is for ERP HCM for generating Confirmation Letter for Emp. using infotype 906.

If you can guide me on this, it will be of great help.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Vinodh