Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to File scenario in PI 7.1

rameshkumar_ramasamy2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hiii...

iam trying file to file scenario...I have designed in service builder and Integration builder....

My scenario i just want to tranfer a file from one folder in PI Server to another folder in the same server...My Communication Channel info are

1.my File type is File adapter.

2.Transport Protocol is File system

3.message protocol is File...

iam not getting any error..I even started my sender and receiver communication channel in RWB....and iam not geeting any error over thr...

But my file is not picked..but in cluster node it states that my processing is started...What may the issue...May knw ur valuable input..

With Regards...

Ramesh....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow below steps

1)Check your communication channel configured perfectly or not using Communication channel monitoring in RWB.

ComponentMonitoring>Adapter Engine->Communication channenl Monitroing,select your communication channel,if you configured perfectly you can see the details.

2)Then start communication channel,if its succesffully connected to source directy thenit will give the log info like generating msg id...

3)Check in source directory you have file or not??

Regards,

Raj

rameshkumar_ramasamy2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajasekar...

I have Started Communication Channel Both sender and Receiver..In cluster node tab iam getting processing details like

Processing started and polling interval started....this is the problem...file is placed but is not picked yet...

With Regards...

Ramesh

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the path you have given in Communication its not correct i guess, is it FTP OR nfs??

Regards,

Raj

rameshkumar_ramasamy2
Participant
0 Kudos

It is NFS...the path is right i checkd it...but in log message id is not generated it only specifies timestamp as processing started and polling interval started....Help me out to sort out this issue....

With Regards

Ramesh

Edited by: Rameshkumar Raamasamy on Mar 19, 2010 12:09 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Correct log message in cc monitor (with or without files in source path) would be:

Processing started

Polling interval started. Length:XXX seconds

Processing finished successfully

Processing started

Processing finished successfully

If you see only

Processing started

Processing started

Please, recreate your sender cc from integration directory

Regards,

Carme.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Give read, write and execute permissions for the file and see. Also see the corresponding directory have access to XI i.e, no security issues.

Regards,

---Satish

rameshkumar_ramasamy2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hiii Sathish...

my source file has been deleted now.it has picked....but in receiver i have the problem....the file has not been placed yet...

i have started receiver communication channel..my receiver is found thr....but no log message is displaying wat may the problem...

With Regards..

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you see any erros in Moni...

Hope you are not using AAE and it is not passing through IE...

if you are not able to see any error in Moni..then take the message id and search in the MessagingSystem...

http://host:port/MessagingSystem/ (use advance serach and paste the message id in lowercase...)

if error seen there then paste the logs over here...

HTH

Rajesh

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you able to see success flag in SXMB_MONI?

rameshkumar_ramasamy2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hiii...

While clicking the message id which was generated...

it shows following message in Audit log

" File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SLD_NO_OWN_BS:."

what this error says....

With Regards...

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramesh,

Check whether this thread helps:

Regards,

Koen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the below thread..

Search SDN for more info...

HTH

Rajesh

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This SAP Note mentions the probable solution: https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1242382

Regards,

Abhishek.

rameshkumar_ramasamy2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Abisheik...i solved the problem with that sap note....

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

channel monitoring...did u check any logs for the the comm channel u had created?

And,...is ur channel active?