cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results Recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear QM Gurus,

After doing the process confirmation I can able to see the stock in quality inspection.

But when I try to record the results through QE51, I am unable to see any inspection lot in the list.

Kindly help me to capture the results.

Helping hands will be rewarded.

Thanks & Regards,

Arul.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check through T code QA32 you can able to see your lot .

Or check whether you have created inspection plan ( QP01 T code )for same.

Regards

SANIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanil

In QP01 the plan is set and I can able to see the inspection lot in QA32.

In QA32, when I select the particular inspection lot and click on Results, I am getting the following error message Characteristics results cannot be recorded for inspection lot.

Arul

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the status of inspection lot? Whether it contains CRTD? If yes then inspection plan has not been assigned to this lot. Assign it as follows,

QA32->change inspection lot->click on insp.specification->verify key date (it should be today's)->click on Task List /Spec->Press enter twice and save.

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anand Rao,

Thanks for the info, its working.

But after the results recording the particular batch was not posted to unrestricted use automatically, we did it manually.

Kindly provide how to post automatically.

Thanks & Regards,

Arul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check may your lot is at created status because of that you are getting above error.Your inspection plan may not get assigned to inspection lot.

Go in change inspection lot ( qA02 OR THROUGH QA32 SCRREN ALSO YOU CAN GO IN CHANGE INSPECTION LOT ) & assign task list & save the transcation . Then your lot status will get change to released.

Then only you can able to take result record.

Regards

SANIL

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

For posting the stock automatically follow this

1. QS51

2. Catalogue 3, put plant and appropriate selected set

3. Enter

4. Go to codes

5. There you find the option as Posting proposal UD

6. Have a look on the options there and select suitable. Let us assume you have opted for To unrestricted use

7. When you give UD the stock will be posted to unrestricted use automatically.

Have happy week end!

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In selected Set QS51 you can give against your code posting praposal to unrestricted use, Then after giving UD autamatic stock posting will be possibe.

Regards

SANIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to select the points for the valuable support, but I am getting error message An error has occured while assigning points. Please refresh the thread view and try again.

Once this get rectified I will mark the points.

Thanks for both of your timely help.

Rgds,

Arul.

Answers (0)