Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

ERM / composite role gener. / Function parameter "Authority_check" unknown

Dear All GRC AC Women and Men,

I have a problem to generate a composite role with sap grc ac erm. My GRC version is a 5.3 sp5

For single roles, it s ok.

For composite roles, I to a first generation in GRC AC ERM . The error message is: "Function parameter "AUTHORITY_CHECK" is unknown."

The role is generated in the back-end and the status in GRC AC ERM is "in progress" (Yellow colour).

I do a second generation in GRC AC ERM, and the status is "done" (green colour); the role is generated one more time in the back-end.

The message error in ERM logs is:

"2010-03-18 15:48:48,393 [Thread-140] ERROR com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: Function parameter "AUTHORITY_CHECK" is unknown.

java.lang.Throwable: Function parameter "AUTHORITY_CHECK" is unknown.

at com.sap.mw.jco.MiddlewareJRfc.generateJCoException(MiddlewareJRfc.java:516)

at com.sap.mw.jco.MiddlewareJRfc$Client.execute(MiddlewareJRfc.java:1514)

at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Client.execute(JCO.java:3980)

at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Client.execute(JCO.java:3417)

at com.virsa.re.service.sap.dao.GenerateRoleDAO.generateRole(GenerateRoleDAO.java:564)

at com.virsa.re.bo.impl.GenerateRoleBO.generateRoleAsBackGroundOnMultipleSystems(GenerateRoleBO.java:484)

at com.virsa.re.backgroundjobs.RiskAnalysisAndRoleGeneration.execute(RiskAnalysisAndRoleGeneration.java:238)

at com.virsa.service.backgroundjobs.BackgroundTask.run(BackgroundTask.java:53)

at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:432)

at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:382)"

Do you know the origine of this problem? I am "quite" sure that it is not a back-end problem like authorisations missing for the user rfc (used in Jco).

Best Regards,

Ronan.

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question