cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selas Order Authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Kindly let me know that there is any process of authorization, release of sales order. I want to set the authority level for sales order there are two t-code we are using VA01 - Creation and VA02 - Modification/Change. But my requirement is sales order should not go next level , Process till it is not approved by the authority.

early and possitive reply will be rewarded with highest marks.

Regards,

ViAngrish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can maintain Object as per your business requirement

1. Define object status profile click on details icon

2. Define status as per your requirement

3. Select the status and click on object types icon

4.Select the object type example sales order

5.click on user status

6. Select the status and click on details icon

7. Click on new Entries icon

8.Here the business transactions will appear depend upon the object which you selected

9. Select Influence status radio button as per your status which is defined under status profile.

Authorization object to release B _USERSTAT, the users who are not assigned to this object in their profilles are not authorised to change the radio button from initial status radio button.

cheers

bvdv

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ViAngrish

For your Issue Status profile will be best suited. If you want the authorization for all the sales order then use the object type as sales order item, but if you need for some specific orders only then go for the object type as sales order header. You can create two authorization levels using BS52 and in PFCG assign the authorization with the help of your Basis guy. I think it will solve the issue.

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Best solution for your requirement is "Status Profile" in SAP.

You can create "Delivery Blocks", "Billing Blocks" and assign those to relevant users with authorizations, where as users will relevant authorization can release the sales document for delivery or to billing.

Define Status Profile -

Tx: BS02

IMG Path: Sales and Distribution / Sales / Sales Documents / Define and Assign Status Profile

Check that and get back if you have any issues with this.

Thanks and best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know, you can assign or restrict for certain activities like va01/va02 with the combination of specific sales document types. check the authorization object V_VBAK_AAT for it.

someone from user management or basis should take a look.

also check the below thread, it sounds like relevant for you.

Regards,

Sats.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding you can use 'status profile' for your requirement.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/dd/560629545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

Regds,

Abhee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Through Object Authorization you can achieve this, take help of BASIS team.

Kapil