Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Determination issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

MTO-Batch Determination in Delivery:

1. When we are doing batch split and then batch determination in delivery, in delivery, all the batches are shown correctly, but the qty of all the batches is shown for the first batch and remaining all batches it is showing empty.

2. Same to test if we do with MTS Material, where the batches are not linked to sale order, its working fine.

Ex: MTO: Material A- Dly Qty:1000 Kg

Batch 1-1000 Kg(Actually 200 Kg only available in this batch)

Batch 2- Kg(Actually 200 Kg is available in this batch)

Batch 3- Kg(Actually 200 Kg is available in this batch)

Batch 4- Kg(Actually 400 Kg is available in this batch)

MTS: Material A- Dly Qty:1000 Kg

Batch 1-200 Kg

Batch 2-200 Kg

Batch 3-200 Kg

Batch 4-400 Kg

Thanks in advance.

Sreekanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sreekanth,

May be there is a basic problem.

You want 200 stock in each batch to come in delivery for a particular item. In this case, in MTO scenario, you should have reserved these 200 quantities to the sales order. I think you have reserved 1000 quantities of Batch1 to the sales order and then 200quantities of other batches.

Please ensure that only 200quantities of each batch and a total of 1000quantities is reserved for the sales order. If batches are properly reserved for the sales order, then you will have what you are looking for in delivery.

Hope this helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I have not reserved 1000 qty for Batch 1, but still the problem remains the same.

Regards

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekanth,

As I understood if you want to pick the batches as per the quantiy first you need to create sort rules in the strategy info.

when you assign this sort rule to the strategy in VCH1 or VCH2 then accordingly the batches will be determine in the delivery document when you do the batch determination.

And also check the scope of check for delivery that "check without RLT" is activated if it is then deactivate that.

If this doesnot solve please let me know.

Regards

Rajesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It may be because in MTO scenario, if you want to do the delivery, then the stock must need to be assigned to an item of Sales Order. So in your case, I think that Batch 1 is the only batch from where the quantity has been assigned to the respective item of sales order in delivery.

And rest other batches are having free stock. You can check the complete status of stock in MMBE or MB52 Transaction.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

I have a query regarding Papercess in deemed export sales.

I searched the forum, i found u r query which is similar to mine.

I want to know how u solved.

I tried to get u r contact details in business card..but no updates.

So i am trying to get in touch with u like this.

Kindly help me.

With Regards

Azeez.Mohd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azeez,

Please post ur query in seperate post.

I will explain you how we resolved.

Thanks & Regards

Sreekanth