cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWST as 0 value manulay needs to be entered in line items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can we enter MWST condition type as 0 value manulay in each line item ?I am getting incompletion as mwst cannot be null value.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reason for sales document getting into incompletion: MWST condition type is mandatory in your pricing procedure. If you remove it then it will not take that to incompletion log.

If business requirement is to have it mandatory then you can look at two options:

Option 1: Maintaining condition records for Zero Percentage for the required combination.

Option 2: In order to allow manual entry at the time of creation of Sales Document, change the field "manual entiries"for the respective condition type (T-Code: V/06) , in your case MWST, either to blank or 'C'.

Thanks n Regards,

Prasad

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting incompletion as mwst cannot be null value.

select MWST condition type double click on it to see the details. I think you have it in your system as D (Not possible to process manually) at Manual entries field under changes which can be made tab.

You can not enter manually if it is maintained as D.

Regards,

Sats.

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

It depends up on your pricing procedure. If you have MWST condition type in your pricing procedure as Manual, then you can enter the Condition MWST manually in sales document with the vale "ZERO". If its mandatory , then create a condition record with "ZERO" Value. Kindly please let me know If you need any more Information on this.

Regards,

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Surely you can have MWST with zero value, but I think it has to come from a registration in VK11.

A.C.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For MWST Condition type you need to maintain a condition record (VK11).