cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to attach more than 2 original document in a DIR?

prabu_kaliappan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

My requirement is that, I need to attachminimum 5 original documents in a Document Info Record (DIR). However, when I attach the more than 2 documents system is showing a n error. More than 2 documents is not possible.

1. Can we attach more than 2 original doc. in a DIR??

2. If Yes, Where I need or do the settings?? (Or) Is it SAP standard???

Regards

Prabu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Prabu,

please check in transaction DC10 if the flag 'Use KPRO' is set for the used document type. If you use the KPRO storage logic you can add an unlimited number of originals. In case this flag is not set in DC10 then only the former storage types (archive, vault, SAP-SYSTEM) are available and here you have a limit of only 2 original files per document info record.

Best regards,

Christoph

prabu_kaliappan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Christoph,,

Thanks for your valuable answer. I have checked the settings & tested it. As you described, it is working fine.

Thanks.

Regards

Prabu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabu Kaliappan

It's dependent Document Type. But I don't know which Document Type is exactly. You can change document type and compare them for your question.

regards

An NLP

former_member845166
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu ,

It is a SAP Standard functionality .

you can attach more than 1 original files to DIR.

What version of ECC you are using , what are the Storage category you are using.

Regards

Shiv

prabu_kaliappan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Shiv,

I have checked in the SAP 4.7 & SAP ECC 6.0. I am gettinsame message. It is not allowing to attach more than 2 original documents.

Regards

Prabu

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prabu

I'm on ECC 6. System allows to add more than 2 originals in one DIR. I just checked & verified. It's standard.

Regards

Amaresh Makal