cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution without BPM possible..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario where I have to create a sales order and once it is successfull then I have to create a Purchase order.

Is the above scenario possible without using BPM..need help in resolving it..

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You will post data to ECC system only One time.

First Create Sales Order there, when process is complete for creating Sales Order.

Create Purchase order there on ECC system.

No need to use BPM.

Take the help of ABAP Team.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is not very clear requirement. Could you expain end to end.

If things are handled at ECC end, then it is definitely possible to perform this without BPM.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The scenario in PI is that Iam using a multimapping for sales order creation and purchase order creation.

Once the scenario is executed is it possible to create sales order and then purchase order in ECC.

The sequence should be first Sales Order and then Purchase Order ..Is it possible without using BPM.,?

If it possible in ECC end ..please let know how to achieve in ECC..

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
The scenario in PI is that Iam using a multimapping for sales order creation and purchase order creation.

In this case you have to use a BPM.....after sending the SO create details are you planning to wait for a success and then only go for PO creation? I assume you are using IDOC at ECC end

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Multi mapping messages always delivered in order. You need to take care of the order of the inbound interfaces in your enhanced interface determination. If you are using idocs, they will delivered in order to the ecc system for creation. But if you are using proxies and wait for a response until one is created then only to create the other, BPM is inevitable.

VJ