cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order block automatically for billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have an issue, i m using service sales process which start from sales order> performa invoice>> Invoice here my requirement is i want to block my sales order automatically at the order creation(VA01) time and will be unblock by supervisor at certain time when order will release then only the concern person able to make billing otherwise not. how can i activate this billing block at order level. pleas guide with configuration steps

Viviek Sharma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

-Tcode->VOV8--->select your respective Sales Order type-> Get inside you can see billing option ther can select Billing Block Select any one from that F4 option.

Regards,

Seegal

Edited by: Raga on Mar 19, 2010 1:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raga,

Thanks, its working the blocking reason is coming with change mode at the time of order creation a user can change it but i want this filed should come in display mode with blocking reason, what configuration required please also guide

Vivek Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Yor Requirement cannot met with configuration.

As per my understanding you can use User Userexit USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK

Give your requirement to ABAPer .he will write code and also with authorization object .it can be display mode or change mode

required field for technically "FAKSK" Billing Block

Hope this will help you

Regards,

Seegal

Edited by: Raga on Mar 19, 2010 3:58 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly activate the transaction variant b y going to t code SHD0 and make the field as disable and the the variant will be assigned to sales order type in the t code VOV8

Regards

Damu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your requirement can be achieved by STATUS PROFILE.

Please check following thread for details.

regds,

Abhee