Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between J1IG & J1IJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

what is difference between J1IG & J1IJ.

i know at the time of inwarding, SAP material stock is updated at Depot.

if stock is updated why needed J1IG?

If we are not doing J1IG, can i make J1IJ.

what is the relation between J1IG & J1IJ in process.

Pl any body tell me in details.

regards

ajit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

J1IG is used for us to Capture the incoming excise invoice values at the Depot level. We need to make this entry mandatorily, and while selling the material from the Depot we will be using J1IJ.

The value that is captured in J1IG will flow into J1IJ while creating depot excise invoice.

Since at depot level, we do not do any changes to the product, the excise value remains same. Incase the excise rates are changed after receiving the stocks at the depot, we can capture the same using J1IGA.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply.

means you are saying after J1IG excise value is updated at Depot level.

if we are not doing J1IG what will happen, register RG23D will update or not.

RG23D updating after MB01 or after J1IG.

sometimes in my company,at the time of J1IJ excise invoice is not appear to select.

but user did the process like MB01 & J1IG.& after delivery if he want to create excise invoice through system not showing excise invoice which is captured at J1IG.

Regards

ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

As far as my knowledge goes, RG23D is updated when we do J1IG. Check whether for the documents that are captured by the user in J1IG, values updated in the table J_1IRG23D or not.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

Whenever you dispatch the stock from manufacturing unit excise invoice should be accompanied . This invoice is captured at depot by using J1IG. Other transaction J1ij is used to create excise invoice after salling from depot.

Jaagn