cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WEB dynpro Installation - help required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends ,

I am trying to install WEbdyn pro for ABAP .. i have downloaded free software from the sdn.. its 1.5 GB

installation was successfull but

when i log on to MMC when i start the NSP server start every thing turns Green and at the same time it asked for user name and password and i gave it as my system name and password and

when i start the SAP logon ... Disp + work get stopped and im not able to log on into it ...

can any one suggest how to install .....

is this web dynpro integrated with mySAP .. I saw a Tcode se58 ( webdyn pro conversion ) is webdynpro integrate with SAP

Regards

Vijay baskeren

Message was edited by: s.p.s.vijaybaskeren Sundaram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Please post details from your Disp+work log. They can be found in <install drive>:\usr\sap\NSP\DVEBMGS00\work

This question might be better suited to the forum resevered for installation issues around the sneak preview systems. I can move it for you if you wish.

Yes the Web Dynpro for ABAP (Netweaver 04S) is integrated into ERP2005. However the edition that you have installed only has the Netweaver AS-ABAP. SE58 is a dynpro ->Web Dynpro coverter, however you should read the limitations in the following help link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/30/f2156a26fb4b4d86c5b0ce9f86bfb3/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

then how can i enable the WEB dynpro in MySAP directly instead of installing the download from SDN

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

ERP2005 is based upon Netweaver04S and has Web Dynpro ABAP built into it. There is really nothing to enable. Older releases of ERP (ERP2004 for instance is built on Netweaver04) do not contain Web Dynpro ABAP.

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend ,

I have installed MySAP (Ides ) as per the PDf documents explains that i have to start programming with tcode SE80 , in that we can find Web Dynpro ,i have searched for it and its not came in that , thats y i downloaded and Installed sneak preview from web 1.5 Gb .

im not a basis person , im just an Abaper , trying to updated with future technology ( webdyn pro ) .

can you help me out how to get started with web dynpro in MySAP

thanks & regards ,

Vijay basker

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

im able to see all the packages and demo programs

In the repository im not able to find any thing related to webdyn pro

but in the PDF which i have downloaded , it shows me....

Kinly help me in this ..

Regards,

Vijaybaskeren

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

What version did you install (you can do SYSTEM->SETTINGS from any menu to find out). Only Netweaver04S and higher based systems have Web Dynpro ABAP.