cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

displaying multiple rows in interactive PDF form

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi All,

I am creating a web dynpro application to display the data retrived from back end in an interactive form.

Data is stored in the back end in the form of tables.

Now I want to display the entire data coming from tables in rows in the PDF which I am generating.

please guide me how to go ahead.

thanks and regards

kris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is also lots of information in this and other forums. Search for Designer, Adobe and tables.

...or read the Designer documentation you can call from within the Developer Studio or ABAP Workbench in Designer itself.

Best regards,

Markus Meisl

SAP NetWeaver Product Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Markus,

Thanks for the information.

Let me be clear about my problem with you.

I am using a RFC to get data from SAP system and display them in the web dynpro application using Interactive form.

I want to know how can we make the multiple rows of data be displayed in the interactive form, as we can do in the view designing of web dynpro application.

I have data in the back end R/3 system and I want to bind

that data with the Interactive form and display the same in a tabular format as we do in the case of view.

Thanks and regards

kris

ou please help me further

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

Your scenario is a standard one.

There isn't a lot more to add than what was said in the other posts. You'll have to create a table in Adobe LiveCycle Designer. You won't get around reading the documentation on how to do this, as a dynamic table is not set up with three clicks. It is well documented, though, and inthe SDN forums people have actually been so kind as to write it up again for other users.

Also: Look at the Adobe homepage at http://sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/adobeforms

Regards,

Markus

Kinsbrunner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

On the following page you'll find 3 video in which you're shown how to do certain things. On the first one you'll see how to solve your problem. The page is:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/developerareas/webdynpro?rid=/webcontent/uuid/24b9e126-0b01-0010-e09... [original link is broken]

Best regards!

Ale