cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retro entires in HR Forms are not printed when using device type ZHPP3005

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are doing a HCM implementation. We are using HP P3005n printer and ZHPP3005 device type to print our HR forms. We are using ZCalibri font.These are smartforms. Everything was printing perfectly.

Then there were retro calculations made to these forms.Strangely, the forms doesn't display these retro entries in the print preview using ZHPP3005 device type. Only the retro entries throughout the form are not printing. All other entries get printed.

When we use device type HPLJIIID, we get these retro entries printed in our form however the format of the form gets changed.

Now, we want to use device type ZHPP3005 and get these retro entries printed. How would we achieve this? Is this a device type issue? Or, anything needs to be done in the smartform? Why is this issue?

Please help. Quick response will be appreciated. We are nearing our Go Live date and needs this resolved immediately.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the assigned page format to your custom device type. Try to assign all the page format which are available for

HP*** which you gives you desired result.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamshi,

Thanks for your response.

For my device type i could see the different page formats available under Goto->Formats in SPAD. How do i know which one is being currently used and how do i assign them to my printer? Please help.

Thanks