cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error for condtion record for MWST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

while maintaing condition record for MWST (DE to AE country )

Tax indicator A0 has percentage rate 0,000 for A0 Tax indicator A1 has percentage rate 16,000 for A5 etc,

Can u please help

Regards

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, friend

As my understood, the reason is that you can maintan the tax rate and tax account for a specific tax code in FI module.

Maybe you have many tax codes, but system will not know which tax code should be used in your sales processing.

So, you also should maintian the tax code determine rule for you sales order process.

Hope you can understand it.

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

got it resolved on own..as most of you may know that it expects to maintain the same % in VK11 as what is maintained in FTXP in FI..

BTW, Please only let me know why it is in FI and also we are maintian in VK11 (may be a sinple question but would be helpful if you can provide your view as what is idea behind)

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

We are creating the tax code in FI (FTXP) but we are USING it in SD.

Creating means when FI people create it then that time they assign the relevent G/L account but in SD we are just using it.

It is important because when user create the record in VK11 with MWST then user cant enter any amount as TAX percentage.

without tax code you cant create the record and in that case you have to use the Tax percent which is available in tax code.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MR,

Thanks for that. i just took Tax account tab on FTXP for MWST and saw for the Chart of accounts it is assigned with MWS account key is assigned which in turn we mention in our pricing procedure.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MR,

Thanks for that. i just took Tax account tab on FTXP for MWST and saw for the Chart of accounts it is assigned with MWS account key is assigned which in turn we mention in our pricing procedure.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MT,

Thanks for that. i am closing this..

Regards,

Siva