cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final Asset error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When i am makeing the final settlement ofwbs element to asset after makeing wbs toTECO

i amgetting following error

Asset under construction not completely credited

Message no. KD574

Diagnosis

Despite final settlement, costs or origin data remain on the asset under construction.

This could be because:

There are no distribution rules with settlement type FUL

The total percentage of the rules is greater than 100%

Only amount rules were maintained

Note

When you settle an investment measure in full (FUL), the costs settled are those incurred on the asset under construction up until the settlement period but not yet settled to a completed asset or to another CO receiver.

When you partially capitalize an investment measure (settlement using processing type 3 if the measure has not yet reached the Technically completed status), single costs from the asset under construction can be settled to the completed asset. Alternatively, you can settle them to another CO receiver.

Furthermore, when you settle an investment measure in full or partially, origin data are transferred to the completed asset for data origin display.

Please guide to solve this error

Regards

Senthilkumar N.K.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is issue is closed by this process First time i not created main asset.So i created main asset and i had assiged for wbs settlement rule.so that i had run the settlement in cj88 after makeing WBS as into TECO and post the value for the main asset.

Regards

Senthilkumar N.K.

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Error message it self has given all the required information & you have posted the same. Please check all the options of it then run settlement, Also tell you are on which SAP version.

With Regards

Nitin P.