cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete sales order that already have subsequent document

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

How to delete sales order that already have subsequent document ?

Thanks & Best Regrads,

Saiful arif

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arif,

I assume you already have subsequent documents of Delivery and Billing, or it can be only Delivery alone.

Either way, you can delete the preceding document only after you reverse/cancel the subsequent document created.

For your case:

1. Reverse Billing Doc (VF02 --> Billing Document --> Cancel --> Save)

2. For Delivery already PGI, reverse Goods Movement (VL09 --> Enter Delivery Num --> Execute)

3. Delete Delivery (VL02N --> Enter Delivery Num --> Outbound Delivery --> Delete --> Save)

4. Delete Sales Order (VA02 --> Enter Sales Order Num --> Sales Doc --> Delete --> Save)

Then you are done.

Again, the deletion and reversal is only possible if your user have the authorization to do it.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PKW,

I alredy delete all document related, but i am getting the following error message while delete sales order/sales order item

"Item 000010 cannot be deleted because of subsequent document 90000053"

Thanks & Best regrads,

Saiful arif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PKW,

I alredy delete all document related, but i am getting the following error message while delete sales order/sales order item

"Item 000010 cannot be deleted because of subsequent document 90000053"

Thanks & Best regrads,

Saiful arif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check in the Document Flow of the Sales Order to see what are the documents which are still linked to this Sales Order?

Technically, if there is still a dependent document linked to your sales order, standard sap will not allow you to delete it.

And did you open the document "90000053" to check? When you say subsequent document.. what type of document is this? Is it a Delivery Order or Billing?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arif,

On another note, if you have done billing, it would not be possible to delete Item in the sales Order or the Sales Order because a Cancelllation Accounting Doc will be created with reference to the Sales Doc.

So, another solution you can approach this is:

1. After you have done Cancellation, got to VA02 and key in the sales order num.

2. At the first line item (line item 10), input the Rejection Reason.

3. Create a new line item with the correct input & parameters - i.e. quantity, price, material etc.

4. Carry out Delivery and Billing with Line Item 20.

In this case, there will be no subsequent delivery or billing will be carried out from Line Item 10.

Hope this will help you address the issue.

As for the Sales Order deletion, the standard SAP settings would not allow this to be done.

Thanks.

Answers (0)