cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to transfer changes in material master (periodic)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Got an issue here. I am not able to transfer the changes I made in material master. I want this as periodic, Made the specific setting in CFC9. And for your information 'Activate ALE Change Pointers Generally' and for massege type are activated.

But when I execute CFP1 I got massege: 'No appropriate master data changes: Transfer has not happen'.

I made changes in material master (global level),..like gross weight changed. Material is in active IM, no duplication.

Any help Please? We are on SCM 7.0.

Thanks,

Satyajit

Edited by: Satyajit Patra on Mar 20, 2010 9:12 PM

OK, Guys I think I need to raise an OOS... It was for SCM 7.0, but was basic config....thts why I edited the thread so many times expecting some responce.

Edited by: Satyajit Patra on Mar 22, 2010 7:41 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyajit,

Please look at OSS Note 1069560 - Data inconsistencies: Activating integration. models in parallel, if this helps you.

Since Gross data of material is in the basic view, it is common across plants , whereas, IMs are normally designed to have material masters at plant level.

We may have same material in different IMs with different plants. Therefore changes of the basic view fields are then contained in multiple IMs. SAP advises to have a larger IM or sequential activation of IMs.

I hope this will help you .

Regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That was not relevent for us. Finally we had to modify/update some tables.

Thanks,

Satyajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyajit, we have encountered the same issue, can you please let me know which tables needs to be updated with what information.

I looked at TBDA2 table and message type-CIFMAT already exists in the table and is activated. Is there someother table I need to be looking at. Please me know.

Regards.