cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FBL5N report should be based on the sold to party not on payer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I've a requirement that Account receivable statement (FBL5N) report to be displayed according to the sold to party not payer?. In standard SAP the statement of accounts will be displayed based on the payer. Can u pls. help me how to achieve this functionality?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

FBL5N is made to see the customer a/c receivalbe status. Payment transactions will be done by payer.

When your payer is different than sold-to-party then that payer will be considered to check the payment transactions (FBL5N)

If the sold to party and payer both are same then sold to party itself considered for FBL5N.

As per my understanding, there is no need for checking FBL5N based on partner function.

Hope it is clear

REgards

Suresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your message I am giving complete business scenario:

The customer places order in India but delivery happening from Dubai but the payment made by the customer who is having separate branch in Dubai. The Dubai branch will be payer and the same will be shown in the Statement of accounts (customer receivables in FBL5N). But our client requirement is the statement of accounts should be based on the sold to party not on payer. This is not just partner function base.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

One solution is to maintain the head office field in the customer master of the sold-to party. When you do that, the sold-to customer will copy into the "branch account" field in the A/R document and is visible in FBL5N.

Answers (0)