cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF output from payment program (trancode F110)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We currently use 3rd party software to create PDF files of individual remittance advices from the payment run program, by passing the spool output print stream to this software, which recognises each different vendor remittance, and creates a separate file for each one.

Due to cost restrictions, we want to no longer use the external software and want to do this all within SAP.

I have looked at various functions available to create PDF output, and think CONVERT_OTF_2_PDF is the one to use, however, when I have tried a simple test of this FM, it creates one pdf file for the spool output, but we need to create separate PDF files for each different remittance advice, per vendor.

Can someone suggest a way that we can do this?

Thanks,

Michael.

PS. I am an ABAPer.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your suggestion Otto, but we don't want to rewrite our SAPscript remittance advices. We would rather just modify what we already have.

Michael.

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Maybe you can start with Adobe forms in SAP, for printing the technology is free, it is quite an emerging one and there are plenty of tutorials. Maybe you can start from here: http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c2567f2b-0b01-0010-b7b5-977cbf806... and create your own customer forms.

Note there is SAP ADobe forms forum under NetWeaver and you can find me and other SAP Adobe people there.

Regards, Otto

andrs_sarcevic
Contributor
0 Kudos

If you're in version 6.40 or superior, ask your FI consultant. There is an PDF-Based Adobe Form available in SAP for Payment through F110. The form name is FI_F110_AVIS_INT.

If you want to use FM CONVERT_OTF_2_PDF you'll need to have one spool per vendor. I guess this could be customized in SPRO too.

Kind regards,

Andres.