Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Input Tax on the Flat Rate Expense Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We are currently on SAP ECC6

We want to give the user the ability to enter the tax code and Tax jurisdiction on the travel exp. This both fields are available for input in all expense type except the mileage ( Flat Rates for Travel Costs for personal vehicle). Please help to know the configuration where I can make this filed available for user to input for mileage expense type

Our user use the TRIP and PR05 Tcode to create / enter the expenses.

Thanks

Atul Dawkhare

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

I am trying to enter the Tax code and Tax Jurisdiction code in Travel Expense type for Canada. I am able to enter the tax code but not the Tax Jurisdiction code. I understood from your query that both fields were available for input, if I am right may I know how were both the fields made available in expense type.

Thanks&Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello their,

Did you found solution to this. Because we are running to same scenario where user should be able input tax code for Mileage under pr05.

Please let us know if there is any solution to this scenario.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are not sure weather we are able to assign the tax code for the mileage expense type FAK (FAK is a standard expense type for mileage reimbursement. Table : V_T706B4_A) as we are assignning for travel expense type. But in the table V_T706F the tax free amount & reimbursement amount can be entered for every combinations of Vehicle types & vehicle classes.

Thanks,

Nandagopal C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nandagopal for your input.

I agree with you that we can maintain the tax code at Table : V_T706B1_A. But in this table you can have only one tax code for the each exp type ( which normally you want to default). Also there is no place to enter the tax jurisdiction.

In my scenario the tax code ( rate) change as per the tax jurisdiction. Hence I want to give user the ability to enter both tax code and tax jurisdiction.

Regards

Atul