Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHP4 SP5 for ERP60: SAP_HR level too high

S0001584827
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

ECC6.0 is at SPS16, but we added SAP_HR 46 to 49 for year-end 2009 purpose.

Now we want to upgrade to EHP4 SP5 and we get stuck at the phase PREP_EXTENSION/EHP_INCLUSION

Here is the error in EHPi:

Severe error(s) occured in phase PREP_EXTENSION/EHP_INCLUSION!

Last error code set: Enhancement Package inclusion failed: EhP patch level 45 for component SAP_HR is too low,

destination level is already at 49

What can we do to get thru this step??

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Download old version SAP_HR packages from marketplace and Extract into EPS/in folder.

Note : all the patch level you need to download (from your highest existing level to Marketplace highest)

And Restart the upgrade phase which you have struck. Automatically upgrade process will takecare.

Thanks

Jibin.

Edited by: jibin singh on Mar 19, 2010 5:26 PM

S0001584827
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have downloaded the missing HR packages (#46 to #49) and uncompress them into EPS/in

directory.

I did 'Repeat Phase EHP_INCLUSION to continue at the point it stopped' and I'M getting the same original error.

Should the XML file match also HR package #49 ??

Am I missing something??

Thanks

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Boutin,

As I said above, SAP_HR SP 47 to 53 is part of SPS 17. And SPS 17 is equivalent to EHP4 SPS 6 which is not released yet. So, you will not be able to upgrade to EHP4 SPS5. So, you have to wait till EHP4 SPS 6 is not released.

Thanks

Sunny

S0001584827
Explorer
0 Kudos

I guess I have no choice, We will wait for EHP4 SPS6 which is scheduled for the 2nd week of April...

Thank you folks !

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You are getting this error because you were at SPS 16 which is equivalent to EHP4 SPS5 but then you added SAP_HR packages. As a result your SAP_HR packages is on SPS17 level which is equivalent to EHP4 SPS6.

So, you have two options right now:

1) Either decrease the SAP_HR level by restoring previous backup.

2) wait till EHP4 SPS 6 will be released.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried using latest version of tp.exe and r3trans.exe?

Also try using latest version of Ehpi installer, hope this help you!!

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephane,

It is not always recommened to do apply latest support packs before the upgrade.

It seems EHPI unable to find equvilant target support pack verion for the source SAP_HR 49 version.

Can you please check in stack XML, what is the target delta level for SAP_HR component?

thank and Regards

Purna

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While calculatting patch through solution manager , which patch it calcaulated for target relase SAP_HR.

If possible check in solution manager or in XML file.

Thanks

Anil