cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically Set Production Status to all Normal Corrections in a MCycle

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've got a maintenance project with 20 normal corrections. The Maintenance Cycle went live. Now I want to set the status of the normal corrections to Production.

Any way to do this in mass so I don't have to go into every correction document and set the status.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jiamin_pan
Participant
0 Kudos

I had the same prob and i debugged the programme

Check compare the table VSOCM_STAT_PROPT and TSOCM_STAT_PROP if u have all ur status

stephane is right about the config in SPRO : Charm/Extended cofig/Change Transaction/Transaction Transaction Type/Define Status Attributes

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

program crm_socm_service_report will help you to do that.

Kind regards,

Stéphane.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephane-

Thanks for the quick answer. This looks like what I am after however I did a quick test and it isn't working properly.

- I entered 3 messages

- I marked the button set next status value

- and unchecked the list output option

The logs all showed green and it said it set the status to E0005. My messages were already in E0005, it should have pushed them to E0006.

Any idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this a standard message type or a copy in customer namespace ?

If it is a copy, you have to maintain additionnal customizing in IMG following this path :

SAP Solution Manager --> Scenario-Specific Settings --> Change Request Management --> Extended Configuration --> Change Transaction --> Change Transaction Types

Activity Define Status Attributes

You need to define a sequence for statuses here to be able to use the program mentionned above.

Stéphane.

Edited by: Stephane BUSTARRET on Mar 18, 2010 5:02 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm using standard. But the sequence for the status is empty so I maintained that column. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Still it is not doing the update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any condition on transport request import ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nope

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

it is weird that if you are using the standard, this customizing wasn't done. In that case perhaps other customizing is missing... I guess you are using SDMJ transaction type, did you activate the related BC sets ?

Can you check this activity is done for the transaction type you are using :

SAP Solution Manager --> Scenario-Specific Settings --> Change Request Management --> Extended Configuration --> Change Transaction --> Change Transaction Types

Activity Assign Implementation to Change Transaction Types

If you know debugging, try to debug the program you will understand what is missing in your system.

Kind regards,

Stéphane.