cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP for a Switzerland company.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

We are doing the analisys for a Suiss Company to implant SAP 6Ecc for all their process, and I have heared something about a new law for this year 2010 concerning the comunication with customs; it seems that a new Suiss law does mandatory the electronic comunication to customs, and I would need more information about that, and also if someone could tell me if there is any other special condition/customizing for Suiss, maybe there are some documents of SAP refering for each country when they have any special casuistic.

Thank you very much, any help will be helpful,

Caroline

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Caroline,

the obligation to use electronic customs processing is valid from the ist of april. SAP has a working solution for the swiss customs processing, anyway it is a bit more complicated compared to germany for example. To explain this in detail would expand my time and this thread, but afaik there is a manual from SAP for the swiss solution.

If you have an actual GTS, most of the mandatory customizing is already existant, otherwise a couple of BC-Sets should be availbale for implementation.

Hope this helps a little

Kind Regards

Benjamin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Benjamin,

As I see, you have already fight a lot with this topic, I'm lucky!!.

We are just starting, and although I have looked for any information document to get light on this topic, I still have nothing to read or consult...

As far as I know, our customer (Switzwerland), for their exports deliveries, will delegate this electronic communication with customs to their carrier; the carrier will take this files and I think that they will create de XML and so on... so, by our side, what I would need to know is, what kind of information, list, forms, etc would our customer has to prepare to send to his carrier.

1st Step: documentation (I don't know which) prepared by company (our customer).

2nd Step: This documentation (file) is send to the carrier.

3rd Step: The carrier send this info to customs electronically.

Sorry to bother you with this questions, but I have any other answer to this topic ;-).

Do you please have any link or any document to know more about this new law, the info to be treated, etc...

Thanks a lot for your help Benjamin,

Regards,

Caroline

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carolina

If you want to learn more about e-dec - have a look at the following link:

www.ezv.admin.ch > Themen > e-dec Export

In any case ECC6.0 is not sufficient to fulfil all requirements for e-dec. You will need an additional software.

Therefore you should also check the list 'Softwarehersteller für e-dec Export' on the ezv.admin homepage.

Otherwise let me know your e-mail address and I will give you more specific information.

Hope that helps for the moment.

Regards,

Corinne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Carolina,

If I understand you correctly, the customer needs to declare his goods to the Swiss Customs but he then needs also to transfer his Data to the carrier.

Usually, this is because the carrier then needs to transfer the declaration to NCTS in order to open the transit. Therefore you effectively need a Program that will convert your data into the Customs format (XML). Will you be using GTS to do that? If yes I may also be able to help you. So if you have specific questions, feel free to ask them.

If you want to get started quickly, there is a specific training Provided by SAP on that matter. The one day training which is added to the GTS100 course is called WCHGT100. You may contact SAP Switzlerand about it.

If you have further specific questions I would be happy to help you.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Corinne,

Thank you very much for your useful information. I am going to send youmy email inmediatly, and if you could send me more information about this topic, that would be great!,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT, AND ALSO TO THE OTHER COLEGUES FOR THEIR ANSWERS!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

You're welcome. If you have any precise questions I'll be happy to answer them.

Regards,

Marc

Answers (0)