Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table to find Tcode and Functional Area relation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am looking to see, if there is any SAP Table, where i can find the relation between Tcode and Functional area.

other thoughts are welcome.

Regards,

SecAdmin

9 REPLIES 9

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That one doesn't exist so you can stop searching. What is your exact requirement?

0 Kudos

We are segregating the Tcodes from Existing roles to make sure only the Tcodes vs correct functional area exist on a role.

this is a simple requirement but looks like little hard to find the direct answer.

Your expert thougths are required please.

0 Kudos

Hi,

you can also search for transactions in SE84 - Other Objects. There is a selection field Application component where you can enter values like MM or LE. Result really depends on how thoroughly SAP developers assigned application components to transactions. But I am not sure if it is what you are looking for.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

The F4 search help in transaction SE93 is the closest thing to it. (a join on TADIR and TRDIR).

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

I used 1 tcode long before ..

Think SDMo or something... not sure now.

You can searc with your require ment. this may give you information about Tcode and thier function.

Thanks,

Prasant K Paichha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can get the complete list of t-codes with their corresponding roles using the following steps:

T-code SE16 - Enter the table name as AGR_TCODES - press F8 button.

You will be able to view the t-codes available that are avaiable to the roles.

You can get an rough idea on the functional area by the name of the roles ( PROVIDED THE ROLES ARE NAMED ACCORDING TO THE FUNCTIONAL DEPARTMENTS).

Hope this helps.

Thanks ,

Vimal

0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can get the complete list of t-codes with their corresponding roles using the following steps:

T-code SE16 - Enter the table name as AGR_TCODES - press F8 button.

You will be able to view the t-codes available that are avaiable to the roles.

You can get an rough idea on the functional area by the name of the roles ( PROVIDED THE ROLES ARE NAMED ACCORDING TO THE FUNCTIONAL DEPARTMENTS).

Please correct me if im wrong

Hope this helps.

Thanks ,

Vimal

Explorer
0 Kudos

You can try that: Make a database view and join the tables TADIR, TDEVC and DF14L as follows:

TADIR DEVCLASS -> TDEVC DEVCLASS

TDEVC COMPONENT -> DF14L FCTR_ID

Define view fields:

TRANSACTION TADIR OBJ_NAME

COMPONENT DF14L PS_POSID

Define a selection condition:

TADIR OBJECT EQ 'TRAN'

Save and activate. That's it. Hope it helps.

Regards, Dirk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check table TSTC to look for Transaction, associated program and Description.

Thanks.

Anjan