SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Writr off accounts not display in print document (ISU BILLING)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I got the problem with write off when a customer is changed to an indigent customer all their debt has to be written off which results their account to R: 0. The invoice does not pick up all write offs with regards to write off reason 11-Indigent accounts which cause a lot of invoicing errors.

Please give me advice

Thanks

Ashok

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure if I understood this correctly but why do you think a written off item should be included in an invoice? Doesn't write-off mean that you cannot recover this item, so you are writing it off? It clears the written off item and creates entry in the GL account set up for such items.

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply iam happy for that, i need some clarifications about this issue...

when am i invoicing particular this account the total amount of write- offs not display in the print documents.

Please advice me .

With Regards

Ashok

0 Kudos

Hi,

In Print document you can display the open items.Write-off items are cleared items and these will not be shown in print document.

Thanks,

Banasri Mitra