SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund Process in FICA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our requirement for refund process is such that when a customer ask for refund first we have to check whether customer is move-in or non move-in.

We take 1000 Rs. deposit at the time of new registration and 4000 after move-in

Now in both cases the refund request has to be first approved by technical dept, billing dept, audit and then finally cheque is issued to customer by Finance dept.

Can anyone suggest me the process and how this request can be released stepwise by different department. We also want to post removal charges to customer which is to be adjusted against the deposit amount released.

Regards

Dishant Gajjar

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want step by step approval in system , then you can use Workflow concept.Through Workflow the approval requests will flow to different departments.Check reason for refund can be assigned in FICA configuration.

Check function module 5504 where you can fix whether a document has to be approved through workflow.

Thanks,

Banasri Mitra

0 Kudos

Hi Banasri,

Thanks for your input.

Can you tell me with which tcode the refund request of a customer can be initiated which initiates the workflow we design.

I mean in which tcode the event 5504 is called.

Please explain me in details as I am new to FICA.

Regards

Dishant Gajjar