cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase order status...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, please can you tell me where can I see purchase orders status? Which table or if I can configure it in SUS?

I am talking about these status: New, changed, in process, confirmed, partly confirmed, rejected, canceled by customer....

Thanks in advance

Rosa Rodríguez

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rosa,

SUS PO statuses are similar to SRM PO statuses. You can find the statuses it in BBP_PD transaction with Object Type BUS2230 for SUS PO's.

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, ok! but I need to create a new status for these PO's. How can I do it? Is it configurable?

Thanks in advance

Rosa Rodríguez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to explore in SPRO - SRM server => Cross application basic settings => Define Status Schema for User Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rosa,

I belive it is quite complex. Because, the Status codes in SUS and the way they transition from one status to another status is commplex logic.

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I have a problem with it then... This is the scenarie:

I have a process in SUS system (non standard) that is sign the purchase order. But if the user in a moment is signing the PO and another user change the PO in SUS or in R/3, then new document is created, new document with the same number but new version.

I need that when the user is signing the PO, in this moment PO was blocked to changes in R/3 and SUS.

What can I do then?

Thanks in advance

Rosa Rodríguez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rosa,

Is the purpose of this requirement is to avoid supplier responding a older PO while a change is in transit?

I would think SAP would enque before updating a PO in SUS so that it is not possible.

Can you please elaborate the problem you ran into and the fix you are trying to mak?

SG

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To create new status, you can use the transaction BS22

And if you wants to define status outlines for documents, to header level or item, the road can be used below:

SPRO - SRM server> Cross application basic settings> it Defines Status Schema goes User Status

Rgs,

Pedro Marques

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pedro, thanks for your reply 😄 Was great!

Please can you tell me if you know for which document is I2202 and I1817 status used?

Can I use these for purchase order for example and manage them with my system requirements?

Thanks in advance

Rosa Rodríguez

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rosa,

>

(...)

> Please can you tell me if you know for which document is I2202 and I1817 status used?

>(...)

System status u2018I2202u2019 is used by object category DML (DML Object types - Master Data Framework) and status u2018I1817u2019 is linked to AUP (Audit Plan u2013 Audit Management).

Nevertheless, I am not able to tell what are those status for and if they are linked to purchasing documents.

>

(...)

> Can I use these for purchase order for example and manage them with my system requirements?

> (...)

I don't think so because those status have their own transaction control (double click onto system status number in BS23 transaction to display it).

So, eitheir manage status profile for user status, or manage your own system status with standard modifications.

Regards.

Laurent.

Answers (0)