cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Transportation from DXI(Development) to PXI(Production) server.

lokesh_sharma4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to import some devlopment(Integration Directory related developments) from DXI server to PXI server.

I have tried both the methods 1)CMS(Change Management System)

2)FILE SYSTEM

In CMS I am getting an error Import FAILED, but when I see in the details, it says that Business System DXI is not there in SLD(System Landscape Directory).

And when I try to use the File System for transportation, I again get the same error : Business System DXI is not there in SLD

The scennrio which I am trying to transport is simple File to File scenrio and it is working absolutely fine in DXI

Note: We don't have Quality in XI Landscape.

Kindly reply, I have to get it done by tomorrow evening.

Regards

Lokesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Have the Dev SLD syncronized/copied to Production SLD?

2. Check if transport target is maintained.

~SaNv...

lokesh_sharma4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

As pr the above told scenerio(Source system DXI -

>> Destination system PXI)

In my SLD in the Business system DXI(Development business system) the transport target is DXI. Is it correct or do I need to change it? or its corrct?

Regards,

Lokesh

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>In my SLD in the Business system DXI(Development business system) the transport target is DXI. Is it correct or do I need to change it? or its corrct?

Transport target should be PXI and not DXI, bcz in Prod SLD you would have business system created as PXI, hence during tranport DXI can't be found from Prod SLD, so u need to define the target business system for DXI as PXI.

~SaNv...

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer this:

[Configuring Groups and Transport Targets|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/ef/a21e3e0987760be10000000a114084/frameset.htm]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you transported the business systems ,technical systems product and SWC into the PX1 SLD systems...

if not export the same from DX1 and import the same into PX1...

then import the IR and ID objects....

HTH

Rajesh

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> In CMS I am getting an error Import FAILED, but when I see in the details, it says that Business System DXI is not there in SLD(System Landscape Directory).

It seems that you have worked with a business system DXI in directory, later deleted and renamed.

Try to export the configuration objects without history data.

If this does not work, you have to apply a dummy entry with that system in SLD and maintain also transport targets.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lokesh,

Looks like this is the first time your doing your transport between these systems.

You will have to maintain a transport target on your SLD.

Create a new transport target/path : DX1-> PX1 and do the import it will work!!

Good luck

Hanish John