cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF21 Invoice List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I followed the following procedure for configuration of Invoice list after reading the link

below ,http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/4a/ac853478616434e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm.

1. Condition type RL00 (factoring discount) must be maintained and, if required, also the condition type MW15.

2. An invoice list type must be assigned to each billing type that you want to process in invoice lists. The standard version of the SAP R/3 System includes two types of invoice lists: LR for invoices and debit memos, LG for credit memos.

3. Copying requirements must be defined (for example, the payer, terms of payment and other fields that must be identical in the documents to be included in the invoice list)

I have omitted point 1 configuration, our invoice type is ZF2.

I went here This configuration is provided for this purpose. Instructions Follow Menu Path: IMG u2192 Sales and Distribution u2192 Billing u2192 Invoice Lists u2192 Assign Invoice List Type To Each Billing Type

and assigned LG to ZF2,

Iam getting an error that billing type ZF2 cannot be processed with this transaction.

Is this condition mandatory config for invoice list to work, 1. Condition type RL00 (factoring discount) must be maintained and, if required, also the condition type MW15.

Thanks,

Vaishnavi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

VF21. the invoice list will actually require MW15 as mandatory as this required tick.

this is basically used for tax on the discounted amount. Now we can make it zero by assingning zero tax code.

Rl00 is not mandatory.

This does not creates accounting enteries.

Also check your copy control between f2 to LR.

Kindly reward this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vaishnavi,

Isn't you Invoice list Issue Closed?,

Bcz i have like same problem.

If solved time how to solved ur issue

Please tell me

Ramu