cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR Creation at Inspection lot creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear QM Experts

can we generate Purchase requisition with the creation of Inspection lot, Automatically.

in my case there are some inspection operation performed by external agency for which he charge some amount for services.

for this i created a control key of external services and assign this in the inspection plan in a separate operation and enter all the required data like cost element, vendor, Purchasing oganization and material group but when i created the inspection lot , PR is not generated,

should this requirement be cater by SAP?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why do not you try here Source inspection.

During crsation of purchase order lot will get generated .you can inspect material before its coming to your place..

You have to activate 0101 inspection type active.

Qinfo record you have activate source inspection.

Even in procurrement key in custamizing you can have option if material get rejected.

Once purchase order created to create lot you have run transaction QI07.where you can click on create lot.after saving this transaction you can get lot..Then you record result as per toyr requirement like from external services.

Regards

SANIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

the scenerio is not related to source inspection.

actually i have to do inspection by a third party for which i have to create a Purchase requisition to MM for the Services (inspection). Then in MM a Service order is created for the specific vendor against PR and then Service entry sheet will posted in the system after which the invoicing or payment will be done.

so this is the requirement can i generate a PR with the creation of Inspection lot by defining all the parameters in inspection plan.

this is similar to External calibration in which all of the parameters are define in the task list and when calibration order is created system creates a PR & Inspection lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Frnd..

plz explain the reason for such need.

Regards,

Amit P hrian

njoy SAP..

njoy Lyf...

Former Member
0 Kudos

In case of procurement the lot is created with inspection lot origin 01 for goods movement 101. At the time of PR creation no such good movement happens. So automatic lot creation is not possilbe as per my understanding.