Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition type

former_member681145
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

when i am trying to configure new condition type (ZO02)for rebate which has been maintained condition class (C)Expense reimbursement.

After when i try to insert this condition type (ZO02)in pricing procedure system will give message

"Standard proposal for CTyp ZO02 Req = 024, Calfor

= 000 Basfor = 000"

A.How condition class and requirement is connecting ?

B.Can you tell me how this message is upating while configure pricing procedure ?

Regards

Ishikesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

"Standard proposal for CTyp ZO02 Req = 024, Calfor
= 000 Basfor = 000"

This is an information message only

In SAP if any transaction or any activity is done in the background there is a program is running with some coding

While creating condition type also even if it is zee condition type a program runs in background

In condition type config you have to mandatorily enter condition class and calculation type

So in the program if the condition class is input as (C)Expense reimbursement then coding says to issue a information message to use Req = 024 to avoid problems in future

Even if u avoid this input 024 requirement and put something else and save it system will aloow you but we will have problems in future

REQ 24 pertains to Rebate which is linked to condition class c

How condition class and requirement is connecting ?

As said it is because of the standard coding

If you copy a standard MWST similar popup will be thrown to assign the correct requirement and cal for etc

Can you tell me how this message is upating while 
configure pricing procedure ?

No link to this msg with Pricing procedure

It is for you to create your condition type correctly so that there is no problem in future

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It has been hard coded in the include "L080MF0V" depending on the condition category and calculation type system will give the information when you enter the condition type in the pricing procedure

REgards

Damu