cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM and EVAL_STARTCOND_PPF implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have implemented in ChaRM a start condition creating an implementation of the EVAL_STARTCOND_PPF BadI. This start condition is associated to an action displayed in the Toolbox that set a particular status of the CD. The action is executed during the saving process.

The system behaves like this:

- the Badi code is executed twice when I save the CD. Do you know why?

- if the start condition is not fulfilled the action disappears from the Toolbox. I have seen that this is a standard behavior, but do you know how to avoid this and consequently to leave the action in the Toolbox?

- do you know how to add a message in the message box when the condition is not fulfilled?

Thanks a lot,

Massimo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when you set no schedule condition for your action, the action should be displayed in every status. The start condition only determines if a already scheduled action should be executed or not, it should not affect the visibility in the toolbox!

You can display own messages with function module CRM_MESSAGE_COLLECT, using (iv_caller_name = 'SERVICE_H'), (iv_ref_object = guid of your message) and filling the appropirate values for your message (from a message class).

This own messages will not be deleted automatically by the system, so you have to do this on your own using CRM_MESSAGES_DELETE (for example in BADI ORDER_SAVE).

Hope this helps,

Christoph

Answers (0)