cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done 1 delivery with number 00000001, after this invoice is being created & the revenue is being recognized,

But later I found this delivery as wrong, now I want to delete the delivery,

I have cancelled the invoice, reversed the PGI (VL09) & reversed the income (VF46) but after installation of the new patch in SAP it is not allowing me to neither delete the line item nor the delivery document.

Error message, "The document cannot be deleted since the delivery contains items that reference sales document items that are relevant for revenue recognition."

It advises me "If you no longer require the delivery or delivery item for deletion, set the delivery quantities to zero and repost the goods issue. Make sure that the quantity zero is allowed in Customizing for the delivery item category."

Also advises "the overall processing status is set to C and the delivery can be archived", but I am not able to change the status as it's non editable.

I have done the same but the same delivery still reflects in the report VF04.

Please advise how to go ahead so that the delivery will not be reflected in the VF04 report.

Thanks,

Bidhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bidhu,

Go through the notes 1224871 - Deleting deliveries leads to data inconsistencies.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT