Where to configure Tax categories for tax related Condition types
Could you pls let me know Where to configure Tax categories for tax relevant Condition types. (any tcode for this)
When we are creating condition records for tax relevant condition types then you have to assign tax classification for customer and tax classification for material....i am providing 1 and 1 for customer and material as well.....then assigning tax code....when trying to save this doc.... system throwing this error....Tax indicator 1 is not defined for use with condition type O012. This means for 1 we can't find tax categories maintained.
Please look into this and your help would be appreciable.....
Thanks in advance....regards.....Diwakaran......
1. First you need to create condition type eg : ZCST in V/06 by copying standard condition type for taxes MWST for output taxes.
2. you need to assign this condition type to country eg:IN in OVK1 T-Code.
3. Next you need to define Tax classification for customer eg : 1 in OVK3 T-Code and assign it to tax category (condition type : ZCST)
4. Next you need to define Tax classification for material eg : 1 in OVK4 T-Code and assign it to tax category (condition type : ZCST)
5. Maintain this tax classification in XD01 & MM01 T-Codes.