Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ability to send email to multiple email addresses of the same contact perso

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using SRM 5.5.

In "Personal Data" tab of "Employee Data" in Manage Business Partner, we have the ability to add multiple email address. But only one email can be selected as standard.

We have a new requirement that when a bid invitation is published, the email notification has to go to all the email addresses from that list. i.e to pick up as many email addresses as are stored in the contact (personal data) screen in the Manage Partner tab.

This changes also applies to the change and republication process of bid invitation when click on u2018inform bidder u2018 button.

Any information would be appreciated.

Regards,

S K.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One option is the following:

1. Go to SPRO and locate "define actions for document output"; select the "processing types" for BBP_PD_BID. Look at the "Smart Form Mail" processing class / method. If it is the standard class CL_PD_BID_PROCESSING_BBP, change it to one of your own Z class and method. (You could make copy of the standard CL_PD_BID_PROCESSING_BBP class.)

2. Modify the method PROCESS_BBP_BID_MAI_BCS of your Z class; locate the comment "Create and send email" and make changes to that section to add more email recipients of that contact person.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

My issue is resolved.

Thank you so much.

I really appreciate your help.

Answers (0)