cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heuristic which consider capacity reservation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are reserving capacity for customer by downloading capacity reserversations on resource.

Now I am scheduling Heuristic for considering Cap Reservations and below settings I am taking in my strategy profile:

1) Schd. Mode- Search for Bucket with free capacity

2) Finite Capacity- Bucket Capacity

3) Backward Reverse

But It is not considering cap reservation. Please help if anybody worked with the same.

Thanks.

Hitesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using these feature with CTP heuristic combined with block planning.

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Santosh,

Can you please let me know the sequence you are using for capacity reservation. Means which huiristic and sheduling profile you using and in which sequence?

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Hitesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is working in resource DS board with forward-reverse. I need to check with SAP for the error I am getting in background.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are reserving capacity for sales office. We do it resource by assigning capacity reservation group(Tcode-/n/SAPAPO/Res01)

While creating sales order CTP heuristic is called strategy settings for strategy SAP_BCTP. setting are

Scheduling mode- Search capacity with free bucket.

Finite capacity-Bucket

direction-forward+backward.

From GATP if stock is not available ctp heuristic is called and orders are scheduled according to above strategy to confirm delivery date.

As capacity reservation is done at material which is at third bom level to propogate descriptive charcteristics we have used uszer exit. There is standarad sap note which guides about this.

Also consumption group is entered in product master.

Let me know for any further help.

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

We are doing the same way only difference is we are using customer as descriptive characteristic and downloading reservations.

You mesg wil really help me. thanks!

I need to try out ths process. And also I am getting error while using SAP_DS_01 heuristic saying "You do not have an authorization for the selected resources". I am looking into it.. do you have any idea or faced similar type of problem.

Regards,

Hitesh Bansal