cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What constitutes one form for purpose of license

Former Member
0 Kudos

If SAP says we have got license for 40 forms, what does it mean? Does it mean we have 40 templates? What constitutes one form - one page is one form, or one template is one form?

Let's say we have a template with 4 sections, and later we change the sequence of that sections. Will it be counted as another form?

Thanks in adv.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

andrs_sarcevic
Contributor
0 Kudos

I think it means you can use up to 40 forms (interactive) in a productive environment. As far as I know, Interactive Adobe Form License are given per form usage.

Check with your SAP representative.

Regards,

Andres.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In fact, i am not sure about that. If I were you I would ask some sales guy. I don´t want you to have any problems because I have heard something. I doubt you have 40 form templates license with unlimited users, I have never heard about such license. That means you probably have 40 user+form licenses. That means you can create a template for your boss (1 template 1 boss) and one template for your HR (for 39 users 1 template), that gives 40 linceses... I hope... Otto

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you´d better check the type of license you have. Maybe it is one template for 40 users (licensing based on number of users and number of templates). I have heard somewhere that one template/ license means one interface of interactive form.

http://www.sap.com/singapore/about/events/summit08/asset/Final%20Presentation%20-%20Breakout/Ballroo... (end of presentation)

Regards, Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Otto.

Those slides were quite helpful.

I am not clear of the term 'TEMPLATE'. Can I say one form is one template?

You wrote: I have heard somewhere that one template/ license means one interface of interactive form

Does it mean that if using one interface, I make 5 forms, they will be counted as one only from licensing perspective?

Thanks in adv again