Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S_TCode Full Authorization in all Roles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have created roles as per the role matrix given by the client. All are absolutely working fine but when i see the report at user level the transaction codes assigned to user we can see almost 100000 T-Codes authorization. I analyzed and found that S_TCODE authorization object consists of value as " * " so that is the reason i am finding all the T_codes authorization.

How this has happpened? We have not given these value in any of the Role.

Regards,

Narasimha Kumar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> How this has happpened? We have not given these value in any of the Role.

If you didn't do it manually then it must have been a (very strange) proposal value coming from SU24. Have a look in table USOBT_C, filtered on object S_TCODE. If there's a star in the low or high column, the 'name' column tells you which transactions' proposal you need to fix in SU24. After that re-read the authorizations for roles containing this transaction.

1 REPLY 1

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> How this has happpened? We have not given these value in any of the Role.

If you didn't do it manually then it must have been a (very strange) proposal value coming from SU24. Have a look in table USOBT_C, filtered on object S_TCODE. If there's a star in the low or high column, the 'name' column tells you which transactions' proposal you need to fix in SU24. After that re-read the authorizations for roles containing this transaction.