cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier pre-screening -- SUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am working on Supplier self registration. I am using SUS as my registration system and trying to transfer vendors to my SRM system.

Currently the vendor is able to fill up the questionnaire and send it successfully.

However when the strategic purchaser logs in to the SRM system and clicks on PRESCREEN suppliers, he is not able to view any vendor who had submitted the questionnaire.Also only 1 button i.e. ACCEPT is visible. Why is this happening?

I have done all the configurations as per the SAP documentation. I have maintained supplier directory settings , PFCG settings , created a service user for ros_self_reg, etc.

Pl guide me as to how to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Nikhil

Edited by: Pbponikhil on Mar 18, 2010 8:25 AM

Edited by: Pbponikhil on Mar 18, 2010 8:27 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

what's about system config?

SRM 7.0? 5.0?

try to understand if XSLT program works correctly, otherwise install badi ROS_FORM_RUNTIME

regards

andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

Integrating the BSP application for pre-screening in strategic purchaser's portal login solved my issue.

But the issue I am facing now is after I transfer the accepted supplier into my EBP system, that particular supplier is still visible as ACCEPTED.

Any clues on how to resolve this issue?

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unresolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

what is the issue here, the supplier will be listed as accepted once you accept the same.

So i am not sure what is the problem you are facing , this is the standard system behaviour.

regards,

Chander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chander,

Thanks for ur reply,

I am expecting the status to change from Accepted to Transferred once I have pushed the vendor into my EBP system.

Cheers,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nikhil,

In my case, the supplier receives the questionnaire and he fills up an receives a confirmation message. I dont have an idea of where would i be able to receive the answered questionnaire and then accept or reject the supplier. Please help, where would i be able to view thw questionnaire. Would i be able to view the questionnaire if i integrate the portal and bsp application for prescreener. what would be the role that i give to the Purchaser in portal.

Thank you.

Saurav