SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enquiry of SAP Campus Management System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

Would like to have first enquiry about SAP Campus Management System, is it suitable for use by Learning Centres (for example some tutorial learning centre or child learning centre), what's the scale of the product and most importantly, initial investment? Thanks

(For the first look I think only suitable to University type Campus?)

Donald

4 REPLIES 4

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The SAP Student Lifecycle Management (former name is Campus Management) solution enables institution-wide collaboration across business processes and users, supporting more effective service,increasing efficiencies, and lowering

total cost of ownership. Its global approach brings together experience and best business practices from different educational systems, educational levels, and cultures. By accommodating the diverse aspects of international academic programs an non-academic programs, the software helps institutions to be successful in a globally collaborating world. Its flexibility and scalability supports ongoing transformation,growth,and optimization of business processes.

In other words SAP SLcM can serve different type of 'study' models and cope with their processes/demands. The SAP solution serves the entire Education & Research ecosystem. Below some examples:

- K-12;

- Public Universities;

- Private Universities;

- Medical Schools;

- Business Schools;

- Techning-intensive Universities;

- Etc, etc.

Your question regarding the Initial investments I cannot answer directly. If you send me an e-mail (rob(atsign)sap.com) I can get you in contact with my collegeaus who can help you out.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other queries.

Br,

Rob

0 Kudos

Dear Rob, email to your rob(at)sap.com but bounce back saying user unknown, I drop the email here:

In regarding to the threads, about The SAP Student Lifecycle Management

We are a publishing company but just will start to focus on Learning Centre business, want to see which kind of School Management System is suitable, if have more info pls send to me thanks

Lawrence

email: lawrence.li(atsign)@classroom.com.hk

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Donald,

Please check your e-mail!

br,

Rob

0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

Could you give some more details about the SAP solution from Research ecosystem point of vue : that's the main axis I'm interested in and I cant really manage to find information, white books, and so on on that subject !

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Gilles Scotto di Carlo