cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Cycle with Shipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please provide your view points on below if understanding is correct or provide me your corrections,

SO

Delivery

Transfer order

Shipment document (I noiced PGI happening automatically while clicking Shipment end button VT02N(change-Shipment document option)

Shipment costing document

PGI Billing

If so, difference between doing PGI

SO

Delivery

TO

PGI in delivery

Billing

and

SO

Delviery

TO

Shipment Doc.

Shipment Cost doc

PGI

Billing

Your response would be of great value.

Thanks and Regards,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my understanding, Your mentioned flow is correct. There will be TO Confirmation, But doesn't matter.

Thanks

Kris

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva,

The Cycyle you have mentioned from SO to Billing including TO, Shipment, Shipment cost and PGI at Delivery are perfect.

Best regards

Amjath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amjath and Kris,

Thanks for that. Please only clarify below,

1 I understand if direct selling then like cash sales or rush order Shipmenet and Shipping cost steps not required

in that case

SO

Delivery(No TO)-pick in delivery itself

PGI

Billing

am i right?

2 if shipping reuqired to be confifured in other sales

then which is that in confif that puts block that only after shipping document and shipping cost document the PGI and billing can be done..?

will system actually stop me from PGI and Billing without doing Shipping document and Shipping cost document?.

Because i see system allows both way billing even without Ship.doc.creation and Ship.Cost steps.

Your valuable view points please

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

will system actually stop me from PGI and Billing without doing Shipping document and Shipping cost document?.

No, even if you are not carry shipment document & cost document you still able to do PGI & Billing

Also after doing PGI & BILLING you can able to create Shipment document & shipment cost document, for this when at the time of including deliveries in shipment,scroll down to selection criterias,

Under DELIVERY STATUS

Maintain Total gds mvt stat. as C(Completely processed)

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much friends for your knowledge sharing on this thread,

Closing it for now...

Regards,

Siva