cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax calculation in SD Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all of you,

We have configured the tax procedure and created the tax codes. Tax codes are working fine in FI module and in MM module. The condition types with access sequence MWST and account keys using in tax procedure, we have taken the same for SD Pricing procedure also.

Coming to SD Billing, taxes will be calculated based on the condition record where we will assign the tax code since we do not have tax code field in the sales order or invoice. Why SAP has not given the option to select the tax code in Sales Order like Purchase Order? When I am doing condition record for the condition type, system is showing the tax percentage based on the given tax code but the condition is not picking the condition record while creating the sales order.

Typically tax code consists of -

Condition type - 1111 - Tax code - S1 - 10% (Service tax)

2222 - Tax code - S1 - 2% (Education cess)

3333 - Tax code - S1 - 1% (Secondary Ed cess)

In the above scenario, how do I do the condition record?

And what about the advance tax return report? Will system show the line items per tax code or not?

Please help me regarding

Thanks

Ramki

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tax in SD will be determined based on several parameters. But SAP defalts Region of the delivering plant and Region of the Ship To Party.

In your sale order, if the tax code is not flowing, then you need to check whether for this combination, you have maintained the tax code in VK12 for condition type MWST.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your valuable reply Mr. Lakshmipathi

As you said we have maintained the condition record (VK11) for the associated condition types where we are not included the condition type MWST in our pricing procedure. In this situation how we have to maintain the condition record other than MWST?

Regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

It is not required to have MWST condition type in your pricing procedure always.

Even Z condition type can work for you, but condition type should TAX.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Somebody please help me out

Ramki