cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revenue not update in the project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I had created the Project and i had assigned to the sales order in account assignment tab.Then i have created Billing with reference to sales order and i had checked in report i can't able to see the Plan and actual revenue for the proejct.Here we are useing milestone type of billing.In the planning profile i had ticked bottomup planning i had selected annual values And i had ticked automatic revenue planning from sales order Please guide me to solve this error

Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

Instead of post new thread I have ask quire in same thread as my problem is identical with you as I create normal sales order the revenue is updating in the project report.But when i am going for the Milestone Process that time the revenue is not updating in the project report.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

i had changes requrement type and class in SD then i can able to get revenue from sales order to project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

I have trying assigning a relevant requirement type and class to the item category in SD. I have also tried giving the same RA Key for the requirement type as that used in the projects. Still the planned revenue is not flowing into PS when the sales order is made. However, when invoicing is done, the actual revenue is being updated.

Can anyone suggest as to why would this be happening?

Regards,

Kamesh

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kamesh, it is good that you have tried to solve your problem by searching the forum..However, I would still insist you to search again, there are many threads available on plan revenue update problem in project.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Have you checked in the planning profile here is a check box with something like revenue from sales order ..it should be checked for the billing plan to work.

Thanks,

Sai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in CJI3,

Revenue is shown as -ve in CJI3 report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you maintained "Revenue element" In the planning profile ?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

I had checked in cj42 aslo i can't able to see any revenue for the project.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes i had matianed revenue element group for Palnning profile

Regards

Raj

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check with your FI consultant what is the revenue element type - should be 11 not 1

also check the account determination entries in sales order - does the sales order determine the revenue account - if that is correct than this should be reported against the assigned WBS (billing element). In sales order go to Environment -> Analysis -> Account determination - check the GL account determined

In planning profile maintain revenue from sales order - in this case revenue element maintenance in planning profile is not required

also remember to assign the billing plan for the line item else there will be no revenue against the WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

For the normal sales order the revenue is updating in the project report.But when i am going for the Milestone Process that time the revenue is not updating in the project report i had given WBS element is reference to the sales order in account assignment tab in item level.Any setting is need for milestone process.

Regards

Raj

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you generated the milestone billing plan in the sales order line item?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

Yes i had generated milestone billing plan in sales order

regards

raj